Tuesday, October 2, 2007

she is gone


well it is hard for me to say but my truck, rosie, has been taken from me. sometime between sunday night at 8:30 and monday at 4:30 pm, i went to go to work in my car on monday but it was not there. so i had to call the cops and of course they did not come out but what are we going to do? i talked to my insurance company today and they can't do anything for 21 days but the good news is, that when i called 911 to report it missing they said that 50% of the cars go missing have just been towed. but i say that if it is stolen that it is come back. i don't want my car back if some eles has just been joy riding in it. so now i must sit and wait. good thing i have my bike. honestly i think that i would have been more mad about my bike getting stolen than i am about my car.
R.I.P. rosie

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I am so SAD for you...and for my stuff. I know you think that I am heartless but I really wanted my stuff. Thanks for going back and re-buying it. I love you!!! Promise!!!