Friday, March 28, 2008

should i be updating for you guys

so how is everyone doing? i hope that you are all swell. i myself am not doing to hot. i have been at home sick for the last week and i really don't seem to getting much better. Being sick is getting old fast. So tonight i am just wanted to take a moment and ask you guys a question. Here goes, does anyone really look or read this blog? As you can see i am not really that good at updating it, cause i feel that know one really looks at it. Plus most the people that i think would read it have so much more going on in their lives than i do. I kinda feel like i really don't have that much to add to the blog scene. i just feel like i would only talk about being 25 and not being able to stop playing all the time. i just can't grow. Its i like this, i ride bikes a lot and if you guys want to hear about all the little things in my life just let me know. Just as a side note i wont be offended if you aren't really that concerned with me updating my blog. So just comment and let me know. thanks and bye

9 comments:

Kitrina said...

I read your blog, and I have been kind of dissappointed in your lack of blogging!

ibis27 said...

thanks kitrina. i will start updating just cause of you

charisse said...

I like reading it, so does Stephen. Of course, I like knowing old friends still exist since we moved so far away. Oh, btw, my sister Caitlyn wanted me to let you know that she broke up with her boyfriend (last February) and is now dating a mormon boy and is attending BYU-I.

Nelson Newz said...

hello? we care! I like to live a alternate life vicariously through you - you have the free spirit that I sometimes wish I had!

estev said...

I lay in bed at night checking your blog, hoping that maybe if I check it in 10 minutes, it will have been updated...but I'm usually disappointed. But, heck, I'd love to know what's going on with you. Boring is relative man.

estev said...

oh, and stop getting sick! Dang!

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop blogging. It's the only way I know your alive. OK well not really. I just call you a million times a day, but when you blog and I know what's going on then it's one less time I have to call. LOVE U SO MUCH aarie!!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are blogging! I don't check them all the time. But,I love seeing how everyone is doing. I also don't feel like most of my life is blog worthy, since 90% is spent taking care of two boys all day. We missed you at Santa Cruz!

The Losee's said...

I was sad you weren't in Santa Cruz! I talked to your family for a little. The one year they are actually staying in the loop and you didn't go!